Monday, March 12, 2018

On the Road Again

This time tomorrow, I will be on the road again, with one of my team members, Maria.
We are headed to Salt Lake City for the first of MANY Couture Tours happening across the US this Spring, and we couldn't have picked a better time to attend.  The weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS for our drive (Mid- 60's in Salt Lake!) and I can't wait to hit the road!


The Couture Tour is an opportunity for Chalk Couture Designers to attend an exclusive event that will enable them to learn more about Chalk Couture, share best practices, and invite others to become Chalk Couture Designers. 

In addition, there will be some creative time so that we can Chalk it Up with some fun, new products, as well as an art gallery of Designer created artwork.  Designers are invited to participate, and one lucky Designer who shares their artwork will win a FREE pass to this year's Convention, happening in June.  (Of course, I am entering! -- Who doesn't want to go to Convention for FREE!?!?!) 


A VERY similar version of this wreath is what I will have on display.  (I am finishing it up today.)  It is one of my favorite pieces I have created, when I haven't "Chalk-lifted" the idea from another Designer or found inspiration on Pinterest.  This was all me and I am pretty proud of it.

So, off to Salt Lake I go.  I'll be back on Thursday, posting the results of the trip, so stay tuned!

Until next time, Chalk it Up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (headed to Salt Lake in the morning)



No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...