Wednesday, September 4, 2019

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I will no longer be posting regularly updates on classes, tips, information or videos.

I've been blogging for years, and I've decided that I need to work smarter, not harder.


I get so much more engagement and foot traffic through my Facebook Business Page and my VIP Group, that I would prefer to devote my energy where I can achieve more and gain success more efficiently and effectively.

If you are not already following my Business Page, or are not a part of my VIP Group, you can head over and stay up to date as you Chalk it Up with Roberta.  I promise... you won't want to miss out!

My Chalk Shop of course, will also remain open for your shopping pleasure for all your Chalk Couture supply needs.

If you have questions about Chalk Couture or how you can Chalk it Up with Roberta, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to help.

Until then,
Happy Chalking!
Roberta
The Travelin' Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...