Thursday, December 28, 2017

End of an Era


It is with deep sadness that effective December 31, 2017, I will no longer be a Consultant with Close to My Heart after nearly 8 years of loyalty and dedication.

I am a crafter first and foremost. While as a paper crafter, I have been VERY loyal to CTMH over the past 8 years, paper crafting is not my sole creative outlet.
I knit. I paint. I needlepoint. I create.
Russell is an avid wood worker.
Together, we create.

Chalk Couture has given us the creative outlet to do so together, and in less than 4 short months of being a Designer with Chalk Couture, I am making more money as a Designer than I have EVER made with Close to My Heart. I need to focus my efforts and my energy where the money and the passion are currently.

If you need continued Close to My Heart products, I encourage you to go to the main website @ www.closetomyheart.com, click What We Do, and then click Find a Consultant. From there, you will be directed to someone in your local area.

In the mean time, you can look forward to more creativity in 2018 through Chalk Couture. I will be posting more How-To Videos; Tips, Tricks and Techniques; as well as more crafty creations using Chalk Couture's amazing products... some of which may still involve some paper crafting from time to time. 😉


If you are not already following me on Facebook, be sure to do so @ https://www.facebook.com/chalkitupwithroberta/

Until next time, keep on crafting -- regardless of your medium,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter




4 comments:

  1. This is sad news, Roberta. But I completely understand your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cherrie! It's not so sad, it's more exciting! Big things are coming in 2018! Looking forward to what's to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprised. The chalk looks 'right up your alley' and you seem animated when you talk about it. Congratulations and the best of luck! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am having TONS of fun creating with Chalk Couture! I think you'd have fun too! It's very refreshing!

      Delete

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...