Friday, March 9, 2018

Paper Doll Transfer?

Okay, I need your opinion. 
I woke up yesterday morning with an idea for a Chalk Couture transfer in my head and I want to know what you think about my early morning inspiration...  Tell me if the idea is crazy or not.

So Chalk Couture has had a number of "Build - a" transfers -- transfers that you put together to create unique images.  Some of these fun transfers currently include:






But what came to my mind in the early morning hours was a Build a Paper Doll!  How cute could that be?

You could change her up by changing her skin tone, the color of her clothing, the color of her hair, her eye color, etc!  The possibilities could be ENDLESS!

What are your thoughts?
Chalk Couture allows folks to suggest future transfer designs.  
Would this be one you would like to see?
Do you have other suggestions you'd like to see as a transfer?

I'd love to hear what you think! 
Share your ideas with me.

Until next time, I need some sleep!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter






No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...