How does the Designer Debút work?
Each phase of our Designer Debút Program encourages you to reach a specified Personal Volume (PV)* and rewards you with Designer Dollars (DD)**, or product credit.
As you complete each phase of the program in the required time-frame, you can earn $240 in DD, PLUS the bonus reward of $240. This will double your original reward for a total of $480 in products! That is a lot of "fun" money!
Want to complete just one of the phases? No problem—earn the reward for that specific month. Or, want to remit the entire $2,400 PV by the final deadline, but without worrying about the individual monthly deadlines? You’ll earn the $240 bonus in Designer Dollars (DD).
DESIGNER DEBÚT PERIOD IS SIGN-UP MONTH PLUS 3 MONTHS
What's it all mean?
*PV: Personal Volume. This is used to calculate quarterly activity and monthly qualifications, as well as to maintain your Chalk Couture title as you rank advance. PV is typically determined by 60% of retail, regardless of the source (wholesale or online).
**DD: Designer Dollars. Product credit redeemable only with Chalk Couture. Non-transferrable, may expire, issued as a discount through our back office shopping experience.
FAQ's of the Designer Debut:
- How long is each phase of the Designer Debút Program?
- What if I enroll on April 1, what are my Designer Debút dates?
- What if my enrollment date is November 18, what are my Designer Debút dates?
- What if I complete Phase 1 but not Phase 2 nor Phase 3? Do I still get a reward?
- What if I miss the target and don’t reach one of the phases in the allotted time, but I still reach the grand total of $2400 in personal volume before the end of phase 3. Will I still receive a reward?
- How much in Designer Dollars can I receive by completing the Designer Debút Program?
- What can I do with my Designer Dollars?
- When will Designer Dollars be issued?
The Bonus Reward, if achieved, will be issued as part of the commission payment process in the month following the completion of the entire program.
- How are Designer Dollars awarded?
- What if there are 31 days in a month, do I have all 31 days to reach the qualifying Personal Volume?
- Why is Phase 1 so much longer than the other two phases?
- Does the purchase I make with the 50% off qualify for Personal Volume and count toward my Phase PV totals?
- Does the purchase of the Starter Kit qualify for Personal Volume and count toward my Phase 1 PV totals?
- How do I begin or enroll in this program?
Easy, Peezy. Don't forget your squeegee! 😉