Thursday, January 4, 2018

Creative Thursday Therapy!


I do believe that crafting is therapy.
It allows you to stop thinking about what is bothering you and to focus on all things creative.  I think it is impossible to create while you are angry.

And while we just finished Christmas (our tree and decorations have all been put away), I have already started creating for Valentine's Day.  So I thought I would share with you a couple of my creations that are ready to go for the next big Hallmark Holiday.  😁

This first creation is a two-for-one.  It's two canvases using just one transfer from Chalk Couture.  It's appropriately called I love you a Bushel and a Peck.  I will be offering this as a Couple's Class just before Valentine's Day, so if you are thinking about a fun date night for you and your sweetie...  You can find more information about the class, here on my blog.



My next creation is a Shadow Box from Chalk Couture, which comes in both white and black.  I used the new Candy Hearts transfer to chalk both the inside (on cardstock) and out (on glass), added a little bit of shimmer trim to give it some sparkle and filled the shadow box with some candy conversation hearts.  I think it turned out adorable!
This will also be a class later this month, so be sure to sign up early.  For more information, you can go to https://the-traveling-crafter.blogspot.com/p/create-and-take-class.html.


Well, I hope my therapy gave you some inspiration to Chalk it Up and enroll in your own therapy.

Until next time, and more crafty creations,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (at home in Wyoming)



No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...