Monday, March 4, 2019

I'm back! -- Cancun!

Well, this Travelin' Crafter just got back last night from my 2nd Incentive Trip with Chalk Couture! An ALL-INCLUSIVE stay at the Barcelo-Maya Resorts in Cancun was just what I needed this winter!

  • Another AMAZING adventure of sun, sand and surf!  
  • The weather couldn't have better!
  • The food was great!
  • The drinks flowed and the company couldn't have been better with 40 of my closest Chalk brothers and sisters!
Yes, you read that right -- a trip with 40 of my closest friends!
 

We had tons of pool and/or beach time to just soak up the sun, catch up with old friends and make new ones, and as you can probably tell, some antics to sum it all up!









My friend, Tia, who accompanied me and I also took and adventurous excursion to Xcaret, a bio-park where we were able to float an inlet salt water river through caves and cenotes.  It was AMAZING and such a bucket list item!




Do you have a job, where you can earn a FREE vacation for you and a guest?  I do.
That's only 1 of the MANY reasons I love Chalk Couture -- plus they spoil us!  Each night, while we were there, we received a new gift!











If you'd like more information about how you can join me NEXT year in Punta Cana, Domincan Republic, on a similar trip, contact me.  I'd love to share my experience with you and how YOU can can join me for both fun and sun!

Until next time,
Roberta
The Travelin' Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...