Friday, February 1, 2019

So much excitement!

There are SO MANY exciting things happening in the world of Chalk Couture that I can hardly contain myself!  (Seriously, I am SO EXCITED to be a part of such an AMAZING company!)

I'll highlight just a few of our latest developments...

A NEW DESIGNER BUSINESS KIT is NOW available!



So, if you have been wanting to be come a Chalk Couture Designer, the NEW Designer Business Start-Up Kit is NOW available!
$99 gets you over $240 in products to launch you towards success when you share Chalk Couture with others.

You love the products.
You share them with others.
Why not get paid to do what you love, and love what you do?

*****************************************************************************************************

Next... Chalk Couture is coming to Canada!
Chalk Couture is EXPANDING into Canada this Spring, and if you live north of the border, I'd love for you to join my team.
Pre-Registration is NOW OPEN.

To pre-register and reserve your spot when we go LIVE in Canada this Spring, go to https://essentials.chalkcouture.com/canada-pre-registration/ and use my Deisgner ID # (1932) to get on the list.

*****************************************************************************************************

There's more...  The NEW and IMPROVED Club Couture Subscription Program is now open for enrollment!



Who doesn't like receiving Happy Mail that sparks your creativity?  I do!

Check out this fun video to learn more about how you can Chalk it Up, each and every month for only $19.99!



******************************************************************************************************
Still more... New Products coming to YOU on Monday, February 4!
Yep, You read that right!

  • 128 new transfers
  • NOW 33 colors of Chalkology Paste
  • NOW 25 colors of Couture Inks
  • New surfaces
  • New tools

Want a sneak peek?
Check out the online catalog!
https://essentials.chalkcouture.com/…/01/ss-catalog-2019.pdf 


*********************************************************************************

Last but not least!
I'm headed to Cancun!  Yep, I did it!
I am now a 2-time Incentive Trip earner with Chalk Couture and this time it's a trip for two to Cancun.
Unfortunately, hubby can't travel with me this go-around, so I am taking one of my girl-friends on a vacation of a lifetime.
We leave February 26th!  SO EXCITED!!!



If you would like to be a part of the Chalk Couture journey... as a customer, as a hostess, or as a Designer, let's chat!  I'd love for you to become a part of my network of folks who love to Chalk it Up!

Until next time -- Chalk it Up!
Roberta
The Travelin' Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...