Monday, October 1, 2018

Join the Chalk Couture Journey!

BECOME A DESIGNER IN OCTOBER!
spsu_joinus.jpg
Join my team of Chalk Couture Designers during the month of October and receive a FREE D-sized transfer of YOUR choice (valued @ $30) from me, when you submit $300 in Personal Volume by December  31st.

What's more?  
You will be eligible to receive 50% off an ENTIRE ORDER (not just one item.) and I'll help you get started on this AMAZING adventure of owning your own Chalk Couture business!



Ready to get started? 
Visit https://www.chalkcouture.com/chalkitupwithroberta and click JOIN to get started TODAY!

Want more information? 
Join my Opportunity Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/197420010963093/ ) to watch the most recent webinar and learn more about Chalk Couture and this AMAZING Opportunity!

Have additional questions?  ASK!!!

the adventure begins.JPG

I'l love for YOU to join the Journey and share the Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...