Thursday, November 1, 2018

Chalk Couture's Inaugural Incentive Trip

Russell and I returned last week from the VERY first Incentive Trip offered by Chalk Couture.  This was an all-expense paid cruise for 2 to the Western Caribbean.  

We enjoyed sight-seeing in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Conzumel; hanging out with friends who are like family; and spending time by the pool with a fruity drink in our hands.

Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our trip.

Formal Night

Hanging out with friends in port

Matching shirts I made for us

Sea Turtles in Grand Cayman
This was an amazing opportunity.  I worked hard to earn it and played hard while on the trip.  We have memories that will last a life time and items checked off our bucket list... all because I made a choice to become a Designer with Chalk Couture.

Ready to join me on the journey?
Let me know.  I'd love to share more information with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...