Saturday, September 1, 2018

NEW HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM!!!

I love to reward my hostesses and SPOIL them for having fun and fabulous parties!
So, starting September 1st, I have updated my hostess rewards program to SPOIL them even more!

Hosting a party is fun and easy!
Invite a few friends over to Chalk it Up!  I'll do the rest!

Choose from a Facebook or a Live party.
When you choose a Live party, you get to choose from a Demo Party or a Create and Take, where YOU pick the project!

It's that fun and that simple to get your Chalk on!


Ready to book your party date?
Contact me @ 775-750-7809 or rstafford828@gmail.com and together, we will choose a party date that works for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...