Thursday, March 8, 2018

Creative Thursday: Kitchen Decor


I believe that creative therapy is the BEST therapy, and I have been getting a lot of creative therapy in recently... I must have needed it!

This past week I have been inking and chalking away to create some adorable pieces for the kitchen.
There are SO MANY NEW transfers that are kitchen themed and I've loved playing with them all!

Here are some sample photos of items I have created this past week using these new transfers:


(Black, Silver, Gold and Red Couture Inks)


(Red and Black Couture Inks)

Mama's Kitchen Apron and Lazy Susan
 (April Club Couture -- COMING SOON!)

(White and Gold Couture Ink)

(White Chalkology Paste)

You can see that with only a few transfers, a couple of inks or pastes, you can update the decor of your kitchen; make great House Warming gifts; Bridal Shower gifts; etc.; and what's great is that it is SO MUCH FUN!

None of these bases came from Chalk Couture, but all the supplies to create them are.  The bar towels I picked up at Walmart.  The apron, I ordered from Amazon and the Lazy-Susan, I purchased at a thrift store and had Russell refinish it for me.  (Doesn't it look great?)

The Chalk Couture supplies I used were:

So very few supplies were needed to create some amazing items that anyone would be proud to display in their home


Ready to get Chalkin' it Up?  Visit my website to view ALL current products and be inspired by more Chalking goodness!

Until next time, and more creative inspiration,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...