Friday, February 23, 2018

Updated Vision Board

At the first of the year, I created my 2018 Vision Board for my Chalk Couture business.

Her name is Maggie.  I earned her for FREE through my Chalk Couture business.  Isn't she beautiful!?!  She is 24" x 36", so she is hard to miss in my studio.


Maggie allows me to see DAILY what my goals are and the things I want to accomplish/do because of my business.  I have my business goals on the "To Do's" and as I accomplish them, they move to the "Dones".  Around the frame, I have pictures of things Russell and I want to do because of  my business, including but not limited to:  taking a hot air balloon ride when we are on vacation in Napa later this Spring, paying off debts, traveling, celebrating my 50th birthday in style, etc.  Maggie reminds me daily why I do what I do and what I can achieve with some hard work.

Well, over the past 8 weeks, Maggie has seen some updates, and I thought I would share those with you.

  • One of my goals was to become a Leading Mentor (a Chalk Couture title) by March.  I actually accomplished this in January, 2 months ahead of schedule!  Woohoo for me!
  • Another goal was to increase my personal recruiting, consistently to 3-5 new team members each month, and thus far in February, I have already added 5 new team members, with another few who are pending, so I will definitely exceed this goal this month.
  • Lastly, I had a goal of becoming a Master Mentor (another Chalk Couture title) by June... I am SO CLOSE to reaching that goal THIS MONTH, and can't wait to move that tag from the "To Do" list to the "Done" list!  When I do, I will receive a $500 Cash Bonus from Chalk Couture, which I plan to use for our Hot Air Balloon Ride in Napa.
Keeping the eye on the prize, keeps me focused and working hard.  I get to reward not only myself, but my husband.  It's exciting.  Stay tuned for photos in May of our travels to Napa and our amazing adventure, as I WILL earn that bonus THIS MONTH!

Until next time, stay focused on your dreams, and keep on chalkin' it up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (still at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...