Monday, February 26, 2018

Chalkin' and Cruisin'

Okay, so maybe not... YET!

As I have mentioned in the past, I have been in Direct Sales for the past 8 years.  No other industry rewards you for doing a job well done with all inclusive paid trips, cars, jewelry, etc. just for doing what you already love.

When I was with my previous company, I worked my touche off each and every year to earn the Incentive Trip.  I came close a couple of times, but never quite earned it.  I kept at it though and I started fresh with each new trip.

Surprisingly, Chalk Couture is offering an Incentive Trip their very first year in business.  The Inaugural Incentive Trip is a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean with stops in  George Town, Grand Cayman; Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico in October, sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.  What's more... It is for me and a guest!  (I wonder who I will take.  😏)

To earn the Incentive Trip, I need to be in the Top 30 of ALL Chalk Couture Designers AND have a minimum of 20,000 points by May 31.  10,000 points need to come from personal sales.  5,000 points must come from recruiting new team members and the other 5,000 points can be a combination of sales, recruiting and promotions.  Well, the end of January marked the half way point of the earning period and last week the updated Leader Board was released. 

The Leader Board is released each month following our monthly Commissions run, usually around the 15th of the month and lists the Top 60 of all Designers in the company, which is now over 11,000 strong.  To this point, since the earning period started in October, I have been on the Leader Board each month.  The first month, I was #32.  The next I fell back a bit to #39.  Last month, I inched back up to #36, but this month, I leaped to #26 of ALL Designers! 


I am now in the Top 30 Designers in the Company, but I still have a long way to go to earn my trip.

I am SO EXCITED!  I still have a lot of work ahead of me to earn this trip of a lifetime.  But whether I earn it or not, to know that I currently am in the Top 30 of all Chalk Couture Designers is humbling and motivating.  I just work my business, share the chalk love and stay focused on the prize.

If you want to help me earn this Inaugural Trip of a life time, you can do so in a few different ways:

  • Book a Create and Take Party -- near or far, you can Chalk it Up with friends and family, have a fun Girls Night Out and discovery YOUR creativity!
  • Join my team of Designers.  It's easy to Design.  Create.  Repeat... and get paid for it!
  • Place an order for products.  Start with a board.  Choose a transfer.  Pick a few colors of paste to complement your transfer.  Include a squeegee.  That's all it takes to Chalk it Up!
Ready to help me out?

Until next time, maybe I'll see you on the seas,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (in Wyoming dreaming of the ocean)





No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...