Thursday, February 22, 2018

Creative Thursday: Painting with Chalk Paste

It's Creative Thursday!  So time for some much needed Chalk Therapy!


This week I have been Chalkin' it Up in a different manner.  To attempt something new while gettin' my craft on, I tried my hand at painting with Chalk Couture's Chalkology Pastes.

First I used the Boho Flowers Transfer on the large Vertical Bracket Board.



I chalked the Boho transfer image in Elephant (Now available in the NEW 3 oz size!)
I also used the Family Rules Transfer  and chalked it in my "Mix" color (all my colors I have used, mixed together... waste not, want not!)
Then I hand painted the Boho Flowers Transfer in a variety of colors:
And here is the finished result:


It took me a number ofhours over the course of 5 days to complete this project, but I actually like how it turned out.

What are your thoughts?  Want to paint with chalk?
Share your ideas with me.  I'd love to hear them!

Until next time and more creative inspiration,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...