Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tip Tuesday: Get organized

One of my favorite things about Chalk Couture is the limited about of products I use... a base of some sort (chalkboard, pillow, mug, white board, mirror, etc.  The possibilities are ENDLESS!), a transfer to create the desired project, chalk paste to coordinate with the project I want to create and a squeegee.  That's really all it takes to create.  Yes, I have a few other supplies on hand, such as craft sticks, q-tips, scissors, etc. but those are minor in the grand scheme of things.

But where do I store all that goodness?

Boards -- that's easy.  They get hung on the walls when I have finished creating them and pillows and other items get put in their place, such as on the sofa, or on a bed or in a cupboard for my newly created mugs and glasses... stay tuned for those amazing creations!

Transfers -- They are either hung or in a binder.  Once cut apart, if all the pieces of a particular transfer will fit inside a standard sheet protector, that's where they go and are organized by theme inside binders.  If they are too big, I have a rolling peg board where my larger than life transfers are stored for future use.

              


Pastes and Inks -- I use the small organization boxes from Close to My Heart.  The jars fit perfectly in these boxes.  I can actually fit 24 jars per box, which keeps things neat and tidy.


Squeegees cut i various sizes -- they are in a small craft container.


Easy -- Peezy -- don't forget your squeegee.

Everything has a purpose and everything has its place, including the additional tools.


Storage is easy for Chalk Couture products and very few are needed to create works of art.

Ready to get started?

Until next time, and more tempting tips,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...