Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I did it!

No matter where you live in the country, you could probably hear me shouting from the roof tops late yesterday afternoon.  If you had been here at the house, you would have seen me doing the "Happy Dance"  for sure!

I have been able to move not 1, but 2 of my goals on my Vision Board.


First, I moved the goal -- Master Mentor by June -- DONE!  I completed it yesterday afternoon 4 months ahead of schedule!  Woo Hoo!!!  So excited!  Because I reached this level of leadership within Chalk Couture, I will receive a $500 bonus with my commission check in March!  Guess who is ready to schedule a hot air balloon ride for our trip when we go to Napa in May?!?!?

Secondly, as of this morning, I doubled my personal sales in February.  At the first of the year, having only been in business with Chalk Couture 4 months, my average monthly sales were $1000 per month.  Well, as of this morning, they topped $2000 exactly 6 months from when I signed up!!!

Now, I can't take all the credit for having accomplished these goals.

First of all, I have to thank Russell for his never ending support, listening to my crazy ideas and the never ending chalking!
Second, I have to thank my team.  I firmly believe that it takes Teamwork to make the Dream Work, and I couldn't have gotten this far, this fast without each and everyone of them -- all 41 team members!
Lastly, a HUGE thank you to all of you, my customers.  If it weren't for you, your willingness to try something new, and your belief in both me and Chalk Couture, I couldn't do what I do.

Thank you so much.
But, don't stop.  I'm not.  Next stop Courtier (a new level in Chalk Couture) and of course that cruise in the fall!

Thanks again.
Until next time, keep chalkin' it up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...