Wednesday, January 10, 2018

VIP Group

I am starting an EXCLUSIVE group on Facebook: VIP -- Chalk it Up with Roberta.


This group is separate from my business page.  It is a Secret - Customer ONLY - Group, so you MUST request to be added to the group.  Simply email me with your Facebook name, or private message me on Facebook to join the group, and I will get you added, so you don't miss out on the fun.

On my VIP -- Chalk it Up with Roberta page, I will regularly post exclusive specials -- only available to my VIP members -- as well as post sneak peeks of things to come (You will have to wait until February, when Chalk Couture launches new products!) as well as exclusive videos, tips, tricks and techniques that will NOT be posted publicly for your creating inspiration.

I want to get to know my VIP Chalk it Up members better, so we will play a few random games throughout the season, I will post questions and we will Chalk it Up together.

Ready to join the group?  Be sure to email me or send me a Facebook message, and I will get you added.

Until next time, chalk it up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...