Thursday, January 11, 2018

Creative Thursday -- My Tote Bag

As some of you may know, I am headed back to Reno tomorrow for a Scrapbooking Retreat that has been on my calendar for MONTHS -- long before we bought we bought our house in Powell! I'm driving back, stopping along the way to see both of my kids in both Montana and Nevada.  I can't wait.  It's always good to see them and catch up on their lives.

What does that have to do with Creative Thursday?  Not much.  It's just a lead in.

However, I have been Chalkin' it Up with a practical item I am taking with me to carry all my business items and my computer, and I wanted to show it off so YOU could see an out of the box item I created.




This is a 31 Tote Bag I have had for years and use regularly when I am out and about.  I couldn't resist Chalkin' it Up, so that I could share the love as I go about my travels.

What are your thoughts?  Can you think of a bag you would like to Chalk Up?  How cool is this!?!

One note regarding my tote bag, I did NOT use Chalkology Paste.  I used a product I purchased at Hobby Lobby, called Speedball.  This is a silk screening ink that works well with fabrics and Chalk Couture's transfers.

So whether you create home decor projects or practical items using Chalk Couture products, JUST DO IT!  Chalk something up TODAY and be sure to share your creations with me!  I love it when you share!

Until next time,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (packing things to leave from Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...