Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Follow me

One of my goals for 2018 is to provide more crafty tips, tricks and techniques to my followers -- on my Blog, on Facebook and on Pinterest.
Thus, I have decided I will be sharing different content on my Facebook Fan Page and sharing more creative creations on Pinterest.


What?  You aren't following me on Facebook?  You haven't seen me on Pinterest?
Well, don't miss out!

On Facebook, you can follow me @ https://www.facebook.com/chalkitupwithroberta/ each day to get more tips, trick and techniques as well as LIVE videos of creations throughout the week.

On Pinterest, you will find me @ https://www.pinterest.com/rstafford828/?eq=Roberta%20Sta&etslf=NaN , where I will post more pictures of items I have created, as well as those of other creators that inspire me.

Until next time, follow me on the journey,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter  (at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...