Monday, January 30, 2017

Thanks for an AMAZING FIRST VIRTUAL Crop!

To those of you, who participated in Saturday’s VIRTUAL Crop celebrating National Paper Crafting Day, thank you so much for an AMAZING Day!  You rocked it!


It was wonderful to see everyone’s crafty creations from the 4 different challenges – there are some uber crafty folks out there, who can make something out of nothing!  Even I got some work accomplished!

Be sure to mark your calendar for the next VIRTUAL Crop scheduled for May 6th in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day, when we will make it happen all over again, and I hope YOU will join us for a day of fun and creativity no matter where you are!

Until next time and future crops, retreats and other events,
Roberta

The Traveling Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...