Wednesday, July 31, 2019

August is HUGE!

August is a HUGE month in my life.

First, it's my birthday month.  Yes, you read that right.  I have a birthday coming up.  Another year older.  Another year wiser.  Another grey hair or two...  LOL!
I have never been one to dread my birthday.  I look forward to the future and all that is in store for me and my family.  I'm looking forward to more travel in year 51.  More adventures and more experiences.  I know it will be EPIC!

ChalkCon 2019 - Dallas
August is also the month in which I met my hubby.  Yep.  Russell and I will be together 10 years this month!  HUGE!!!  I couldn't have found a better partner in life, spouse, friend, and soul mate.  He picks me up when I am down, comforts me, kicks me in the butt when I need it and is my biggest cheerleader in ALL THINGS!  I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else.

Incentive Trip 2018 - Grand Cayman
Lastly, August is the month my life changed and I became a Chalk Couture Designer.  Two years ago, I signed up for something new.  I had been in Direct Sales for 8 years prior and I was bored.  I needed something new and thought "Why, not?  This looks fun!" -- without even trying it!  Look at me NOW!  Growing my team across North America, traveling the world on Incentive Trips I've earned and Chalkin' it Up as I go.  It's been an AMAZING adventure and I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!!!


You never know where life is going to take you.  Enjoy the journey.  Say yes to new experiences.  Try new things.  Get out there and live life.  You can sleep when you are dead!  LOL!

I look forward to all that is in store and can't wait to celebrate with you throughout August!  😊

Until next time, keep Chalkin' it Up!
Roberta
The Travelin' Crafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...