Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Become a VIP and unlock EXCLUSIVE Savings!

When you become a VIP of Chalk it Up with Roberta, you unlock savings during the month of May.
It's Customer Appreciation Month.


Become a VIP and place an order on my website during the month of May and receive a FREE gift from me!
  • Spend $25 (before tax and S/H) and receive a FREE Mini Squeegee!
  • Spend $50 (before tax and S/H) and receive a FREE Small Squeegee! (You can NEVER have enough Squeegees.)  😊

  • Spend $75 (before tax and S/H) and receive a FREE Fuzz Cloth!

  • Spend $100 (before tax and S/H) and receive a FREE 5-pack Paste Sampler!

  • Spend $150 (before tax and S/H) and receive a FREE B-size transfer!

  • Spend $200 (before tax and S/H) and receive ALL 5 gifts from me for FREE!!!
Ready to place your order?  Visit my website and earn FREE rewards when you become a VIP during Customer Appreciation Month!

Happy Chalking!
Roberta
The Travelin' Crafter


No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...