Monday, May 14, 2018

Come home to change...

Well, Russell and I returned home from vacation on Friday evening.  It was great to get away and have some quality time together, but we are both grateful to be out of the car, sleeping in our own bed, and not eating in restaurants.  We had a great time with some special friends, purchasing a case of wine (from a variety of wineries), attending graduation for Bergin University (where Major came from), seeing both of my kids along the way, and getting away from our same-old, same-old.



20 hours in the car, each direction, provides a lot of time to think... and think I did.  I thought a lot about my Chalk Couture business; what I could do to make it better for both my customers and me; how I could work smarter, not harder, to get bigger results; why I am committed to providing for my family through Direct Sales; how I can incorporate my family more into my business, so they gain a larger benefit; etc.  20 hours is a long time, and I made some decisions regarding my blog.



I will no longer post to my blog Monday thru Friday. 

My Blog will become a Chalk Couture resource for those who are interested, where I will post monthly specials, class information, Designer incentives and more.  However, my posting will be more sporadic and less structured than it is now.


Occasionally, I will post information about our travels, but since we aren't traveling as frequently as we were when the blog began, the purpose of the blog has changed.  When I post here, I will still share it to Facebook so folks know there is something new, it just won't be a daily occurrence.

If you wish to follow me on a regular basis, I strongly encourage you to join my VIP group on Facebook.  There I post daily, Monday through Friday, important Chalk Couture information so you get the latest and greatest in inspiration, Chalk information, specials and more!

This isn't the end of our travels.  We have another trip scheduled in August to Oregon and are already looking forward to it.

Until then, Chalk it Up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...