Monday, March 19, 2018

Let's PAR- TAY!

When you Host a Chalk Couture Party with me (either a Demonstration Party, or a Create and Take) you earn 10% of the sales in FREE products, once your party has $200 in party orders? 
What's more is that when your Party reaches $400 in orders, you then can purchase ANY one item for 40% off, in addition to the FREE products you will earn!

Do a Live Party... I will come to you and we will Chalk it Up together with friends and family!
Do a Virtual Party... and we will connect online, as we get our craft on.


Ready to book a party date?
Want to earn some fantastic products for FREE or at a MAJOR discount?
  • Pick the type of party you want to host... Demo or Create and Take
    • Demo -- no upfront cost to you or your friends, yet everyone goes home with a small sample project 
    • Create and Take -- together, you and I, determine the project, the budget for each person, and everyone prepays for their supplies to create the project the night of your party.
  • Choose a Party Date
  • I will coach you through the rest, so that you have the MOST SUCCESSFUL party you've had in a LONG time!



The choice is yours!  Live Party or Virtual Party -- Demo Party or Create and Take.

Let's Par-tay as we Chalk it Up!

Contact me.  We will get it on the calendar and I will coach you in having a successful party!

Until next time, keep Chalkin' it Up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (a little under the weather, in Wyoming)






No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...