Friday, February 2, 2018

Upcoming Classes!

Don't miss out on these Chalkin' Opportunities throughout the month of February:

February 2 @ 6:30 PM -- Chalk and Sip - Build a Valentine on Canvas
Cost:  $40


February 9 @ 6:30 PM -- Couple Canvases -- I love you a Bushel
Cost: $60


February 22 @ 10:00 AM -- Cafe Chalk - Who needs luck Easel
Cost:  $35


February 22 @ 6:30 PM -- BYOB (Bring Your Own Base) -- St. Patrick's/Spring Themed
Cost: $15 per base


February 27th @ 6:30 PM -- Shadow Box Create and Take
Cost:  $55


Interested in signing up for a class?
Let me know.
Your registration fee reserves your seat in the class.

Until next time, and more chalkin' opportunities,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (at home in Wyoming)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...