Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I've got a BIG secret!!!

Chalk Couture's Leadership Event starts Friday in Salt Lake City.  Unfortunately, I am not able to attend, as I had prior commitments for this coming weekend that did not allow me to attend.
But that's okay.  I'll be at Convention in June and Leadership next year.

While I may not be attending, I can still let you in on a little secret that is coming during Leadership...


It's NEW products!

Yep.  You read that right.  New products will include new transfers... It's rumored 50+ new ones to choose from, as well as other NEW product lines, which have never been released prior to now.  New items will be released from Chalk Couture throughout the month of February, so be sure to stay tuned to see what is NEW for you to Chalk it Up!

Until next time, stay tuned but keep Chalkin' it Up!
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter (heading home from Denver)






No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...