Friday, December 29, 2017

It's been a wonderful year!

As Russell and I were talking the other day, we realized what an amazing year 2017 has been.

We literally crossed the country from Florida (we were in Jacksonville, this time last year) to Alaska and back again in 2017.

Key West

Denali National Park
We took a cruise.

We crossed things off of our Bucket Lists.

War Dog Memorial, San Antonio

New Orleans
Ziplining

We bought a house in Powell, Wyoming
.


I started a new business I love!


Sadly, we also said good-bye to our beloved, Ruby
.


Nonetheless, 2017 was AMAZING and we can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for us.

Until next time, stay tuned for more amazing adventures,
Roberta
The Traveling Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG UPDATE!

It comes with a heavy heart to announce I will no longer be maintaining my Blog.  It will not be deleted... at least for now; however, I wil...